Before I start with this post, I would like to tell you that I really liked ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ movie. It is one of those movies which I can watch any number of times and any time. One more thing I would like to share is that I have a huge crush on Hazel Grace Lancaster (only the character, not on Shailene Woodley) and I would love to have a life partner like her.
This is pretty much the reason that I decided to write this post about 13 Heart wrenching The Fault in Our Stars quotes. So without further ado, here they are:
- I believe in True Love. I don’t believe that everybody gets to keep their eyes or not get sick or whatever but everybody should have True Love and it should last at least as long as your Life does.
- It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
- Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them.
- Right, of course. But you keep the promises anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.
- You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you. All your attempts to save yourself from me will fail.
- I can not tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You gave me a Forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
- I’m a grenade and at some point I’m going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?
- I fell in love the way you fall asleep: Slowly, and then all at once.
- That’s the thing about Pain. It demands to be felt.
- You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices, I hope she likes hers.
- You say you’re not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.
- The world is not a wish-granting factory.
- I will not tell our love story, because —like all real love stories—it will die with us, as it should.
So, which is one is your favorite among all? Is there any quote which you like but I missed in the list? Share your thoughts with me using the comments section below.